Volume 7, number 27 (2015 August 28)
Agriculture and rural development
- Are Younger Women Left on the Farms in Vietnam?
- Framing the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC) Post 2015: Promoting Rural Development, Employment, and Inclusive Growth in ASEAN.
- How does the Fruit and Vegetable Sector contribute to Food and Nutrition Security?
- My boat my identity: Investment in tuna fishing in Viet Nam.
- Implementing Clusters for Economic Development in Emerging Economies: The Case of Luong Bamboo Sector in Thanh Hoa Province, Vietnam.
- Key Determinants of SMEs in Vietnam. Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Studies.
- Services Productivity and Trade Openness: Case of ASEAN.
- Big Data Era: Big Challenges for ASEAN Economic Community [Conference paper].
- Trust, Respect, and Reciprocity: Informing Culturally Appropriate Data-Sharing Practice in Vietnam.
- Potential of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Associated with Municipal Solid Waste Management in Hanoi City, Vietnam.
- Analysis of spatial and temporal changes of wetland ecosystems in Xuan Thuy National Park (Nam Dinh province) based on techniques of remote sensing and GIS.
- Ecological status of coral communities in the island area of the Nha Trang Bay (Vietnam).
- Distribution, accumulation profile, and risk assessment of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sediment from lake and river systems in Hanoi Metropolitan Area, Vietnam.
- Groundwater screening for 940 organic micro-pollutants in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Health and nutrition
- Exploring the influence of context in a community-based facilitation intervention focusing on neonatal health and survival in Vietnam: a qualitative study.
- Health system context and implementation of evidence-based practices-development and validation of the Context Assessment for Community Health (COACH) tool for low- and middle-income settings.
- The INDEPTH Data Repository: An International Resource for Longitudinal Population and Health Data From Health and Demographic Surveillance Systems.
Sharing Public Health Research Data: Toward the Development of Ethical Data-Sharing Practice in Low- and Middle-Income Settings.
- The Global Surgery Partnership: An Innovative Partnership for Education, Research, and Service.
- Harmful practices in the management of childhood diarrhea in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review.
- Moving towards universal health coverage: lessons from 11 country studies.
- Selection of depression measures for use among Vietnamese populations in primary care settings: a scoping review.
- Malnutrition Expectations and Precautionary Demand for Children: Evidence from Vietnam.
- The Process of Reporting and Receiving Support Following Exposure to Intimate Partner Violence During Childhood
- Living Arrangements and Psychological Well-Being of the Older Adults After the Economic Transition in Vietnam.
- Assessment of Vietnam’s National Mine Action Program.
- Association for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities in Quang Binh, Vietnam.
- Does migration make financial sense? The case of domestic workers from Vietnam to Taiwan.
- Environmental Stressors and Migration: Evidence from Vietnam.
- Critical cartography 2.0: From “participatory mapping” to authored visualizations of power and people.
- Community-Based Tourism and Development in the Periphery/Semi-periphery Interface: A Case Study from Viet Nam.
- Fresh Water Struggle in Two Vietnam Regions.